Presenting with Influence
The foundation of selling excellence is the ability to communicate effectively. The delivery of ideas in a compelling and repeatable format to both individuals and groups is the sole focus of the Sequoia Presenting with Influence Program. This two-day program seeks to have participants develop an influential message, properly structured and delivered with impact.
Using the Message Development Worksheet as the centerpiece tool for the work in the program, participants are offered instruction and best practices for each segment of the matrix followed by delivery, discussion and feedback on each segment in succession.
Program topics include:
- Positive Applications of Influence and Persuasion
- Best Practices in Adult Learning
- The Message Development Process
- Message Delivery: Body, Mechanics and Voice
- Introductions and Positioning Statements
- Taking Questions and Handling Objections