Wholesalers are challenged more than ever to grow and manage their territories. The competition to connect with advisors and close new business has never been greater; not to mention the added obstacles of staying motivated and navigating through personal priorities while working from a home office.
Sequoia’s new virtual series provides the processes and strategies that wholesalers can utilize to maximize their success now and into the future.
Growing Clients and Adding New Top Producers – Week 1
- Segmentation method to determine the value of your top clients, prospects and the 16X Factor
- Consistent process and the techniques to validate high opportunity prospects and focus on the advisors that can exponentially grow your business
Managing Your Territory, Time and High Impact Activity – Week 2
- Territory coverage model that maximizes time with top advisors and prospects
- Managing the “new” work week: office days, virtual and face-to-face meetings. Scheduling best practices and filling the calendar
- Identify high impact activities and develop a systematic approach to increase and maintain focus on the behaviors that move clients and prospects through the sales process from discovery to closing
Core Skills Virtual Series – $997 per participant
(2) Live Virtual Training Sessions
Customized Territory Analysis
Wholesaler eLearning Platform Subscription
Virtual Program Session 1
Virtual Program Session 2
|Week 1: Tuesday August 4th, 2020 (9am-11am CST)
Week 2: Tuesday August 11h, 2020 (9am-11am CST)
|Week 1: Tuesday August 18th, 2020 (9am-11am CST)
Week 2: Tuesday August 25th, 2020 (9am-11am CST)
Register Today for an August Session!
Email: John@sequoiasystem.com or call 630-669-0900.